Experienced Admissions Recruiter
Albizu University – Miami Campus
Enrollment Management Specialist/Full-Time Position
The position will be responsible for all recruiting functions as well as promoting Albizu University as a school of choice to interested candidates. Additionally, you will be responsible for generating prospective inquiries by attending a variety of events and ensuring candidates are properly informed about the different programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively recruit qualified candidates into our programs
- Make phone calls to prospective students, conducting and closing interviews with prospects and follow-up with applicants to ensure they have every opportunity to learn the skills they desire
- Represent Albizu University with professionalism and honesty
- Respond to all inquiries promptly to schedule visits and answer any questions.
- Interview and qualify candidates for admission into Albizu University and assist candidates with the appropriate course selection and enrollment paperwork
- Consistently conduct follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful enrollment.
- Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities
- Develop opportunities to identify qualified candidates for the University through referrals and networking.
- Complete daily, weekly, run-rate activity and performance reports being submitted to the Director of Enrollment.
Responsible for the Following Metrics:
- New enrollment goals
- Daily activity goals
- Admissions process metrics: lead to appointment rates, appointment show rates, show to application rates, application to enrollment rates
- Minimum of 5 years experience in admissions and recruitment, preferably in a college/university environment
- Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred but not required)
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent administrative & organizational skills
- Strong presentation, written & verbal communication & listening skills
- Proficiency in Database Management & Microsoft products
- Experience working in the diverse socioeconomic, cultural & ethnic background
Competencies /Skills /Abilities:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Browsers, etc.
- Creative, innovative, able to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations.
- Demonstrate problem-solving and time management skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to advise and provide solutions to problems
- Ability to operate under pressure
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines, and targets
Interested applicants should submit resume to: Fax (305) 477-8393 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org