The Marketing Assistant will assist the Chief Marketing Officer(CMO) with marketing administrative duties, editing, financial invoicing and reallocations, market research, website updates and design, marketing and media initiatives, advertising, graphic design, internet marketing, analytics, multimedia presentations, publicity, and other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a positive advocate for our mission. Designing smart campaigns to excite prospective students.
· Assist the CMO with data entry – input new leads into Salesforce (customer relationship management, generate and prepare reports, and process vendor payments and reallocations.
· Coordinate swag for the programs, place order, create placement proofs, get department approvals and collaborate across departments for order consolidation where possible, work with purchasing to prepare and submit invoices, communicate with vendor from order to delivery, and receive delivery.
· Schedule, gather, and plan recruiting events calendar and communications calendar.
· Print and maintain printed materials inventory and gather marketing materials for events.
· Write and edit copy for department marketing projects such as blog articles, e-mails, web pages, press releases, announcements, publications, brochures, advertisements, newsletters, etc., as assigned.
· Assist in the development and implementation of tactical go-to market campaigns to promote programs to the public, such as email marketing, digital advertising, direct mail, publicity, special events, etc.
· Assist with the design, production, and distribution of publications and other promotional materials, such as e-mail marketing, digital marketing, advertisements, billboards, brochures, flyers, signage, presentations, displays, etc.
· Assist with the design and implementation of online applications and web forms, brochures and brochure inserts, recruiting events schedules and calendars, and new recruiting materials.
· Conduct market research and benchmarking, recommend strategies, promotional materials, vendors, and communication methods that will best serve the needs and interests of the programs.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
· Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· A high level of attention to detail.
· Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Good organization skills.
· Related job and internship experience.
· Digital marketing experience.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English and Spanish
· Demonstrated senior leadership experience designing and executing a strategic communications plan in a large, complex, decentralized organization.
· Outstanding management and planning skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent writing ability and range. Strong interpersonal skills and persuasive presentation and public speaking skills.
· Proficient in the use of computer software (which usually includes Microsoft Office, such as, Word, and Excel, as well as other applicable to the operation).
· Positive public relations and interact effectively with diverse levels of students and internal and external customers.
| BACKGROUND CHECK STATEMENT: The selected candidate’s offer is contingent upon the successful completion of an extensive background investigation, which may include criminal history, employment verification, verification of education and professional reference checks.