San Juan, Mayagüez & Miami, Florida
The Office of External Resources and Service Grants (OERSG) will organize and lead the institutional efforts towards securing and increasing external funds to support the applied/clinical research and community services component of the Albizu University mission.
The Director of the OERSG will report to the President of Albizu University to develop the operational structure for servicing all existing and future projects subsidized with external funds. This structure will support the new projects to be developed by the OERSG and proposals to be submitted by faculty members consonant with the institution’s mission and strategic plan. The OERSG Director will identify the resources needed to support the pre-award and post-award services of the office. He/She will assure the efficient operation and the efficacy of all externally sponsored projects at all stages of development and full compliance with funding sources requirements.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology, Public Health, Public or Business Administration or Behavioral Sciences.
- Ten years’ experience working in grants management and successfully seeking external federal funds.
- Five years’ experience writing and administering federal grants.
- Experience with program development, management, evaluation, and auditing.
- Experience teaching and supervising graduate students.
- Fully bilingual (Spanish and English).
Send Resume by August 20, 2020
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY