Duties will include generating and following through with the completion of documents from all admitted students in recruiter as ERP status. Responsible with new student enrollment, statistics, contacting students and/or educational institutions to gather pending documents, and placing students on hold for missing documents. Serve as the custodian of all new student records and process and complete all new student documentation required for the student enrollment.
· Perform general data entry, filing, scheduling appointments’ for the department and Financial Aid, greet students and clerical functions relative to Student admissions using institutional and departmental information systems.
· Maintains the enrollment Database with accurate inquiry information.
· Related data entry tasks include conducting and performing Inquiry Database.
· Do initial database entry and/or update existing information on appropriate system panels and verification of prospect student information.
· Editing and updating of fields and electronic checklists on student databases.
· Related tasks include open, sort, process, and distribution of all incoming mail in the Department.
· Assist in preparation, packaging, and distribution of materials for students, mass mailings, and other recruitment projects.
· Generation and processing of routing correspondence and letters as they relate to the application process.
· Reviews discrepancies in data received requests clarification or advises supervisor of issues related to data and performs data verification routines in accordance with company procedures.
· Other duties as assigned
· Associate Degree
· Excellent customer service communication in Spanish and English
· Impeccable writing communication skills in Spanish and English.
· Bilingual proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish
· Detail oriented individual with exposure to management information systems.
· Knowledge of University policies and procedures.
· Reliable and flexible.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment is a typical climate-controlled office environment and the noise level is usually quiet.
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job-related disability, or any other protected group status.
Please click on the following link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/albizujobs